The Witcher - A Witcher's Journal RPG
A Witcher's Journal is an expansion for The Witcher Role-Playing Game, adding many new monsters to the roster for players to encounter as well as additional lore on witchers.
This is a list of the creatures listed to show up in the Journal.
- Beasts: The massive, clawed Bear! The charging and dangerous Boar! The ambushing predator Panther!
- Cursed Ones: The cleverly concealed Archspore! The sorrowful, life draining Botchling! The mysterious, mountain dwelling Vendigo!
- Draconids: The venomous, dark dwelling Cockatrice! The fiery, ever reborn Phoenix! The pale, spiked tail Slyzard!
- Elementa: The walking siege engines that are Earth Elementals; The mobile disasters that are Fire Elementals; The power of winter that are Ice Elementals!
- Hybrids: Vicious, flocking Harpies! Unspeakably venomous Manticores! Powerful and lust-fueled Succubi!
- Insectoids: The voice echoing Barbegazi! The mage created Frightener! The ground tunneling Giant Centipede!
- Necrophages: The acid spitting Bullvore! The mist-cloaked Foglet! The putrid, exploding Rotfiend!
- Ogroid: Will you fight or befriend the Cave Trolls? Will you bother the Cyclopse? Will your encounter with Knockers end in weal or woe?
- Relicts: The puckish Godling, which might be friend or foe! The merciless Leshen, an implacable forest spirit! The tunneling Shaelmaar, armored and hairy!
- Specters: The Barghest, a hellfire spitting hound! The Hym, which feeds off the self-loathing of those who sin! The Plague Maiden, a spirit of illness born from suffering!
- Vampires: The swift and beautiful Bruxa! The powerful and monstrous Garkain! The swarming hordes of Plumards!
And meet two types of monsters so exceptional, each will have their own Lifepath to allow the GM to customize them for their campaign: Dragons and High Vampires!