Necromunda: House of Blades
At once ancient and youthful, House Escher has endured far longer than any other Clan House on Necromunda. Since the times of the first Lord Helmawr, they have established their place as a matriarchy built upon a throne of chems and violence. To outsiders, they are cruel and deadly warriors and they do little to disabuse those rumours.
Get the ultimate guide to House Escher. This 128-page hardback book features the definitive history of the House and rules for fielding the six different types of fighters available to House Escher – Queens, Matriarchs, Death-Maidens, Wyld Runners, Sisters, and Little Sisters. It's ideal for fans of House Escher or anyone who wants to delve deeper into the dark side of the underhive.
- an expansive and extensive background on the House Escher, including a timeline of the development of House Escher over three millennia
- includes all the rules you need to know in order to field a Escher gang in games of Necromunda
- includes rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes, including Escher-specific ones, for your gang
- includes rules for using Bounty Hunters, House Agents, and Hive Scum
- includes rules for using and forming alliances with three other organisations on Necromunda connected to House Escher; the Water Guild, Cold Traders and House Ulanti – the Noble House that backs House Escher
- this section includes new and additional rules usable by House Escher gangs in games of Necromunda, providing Escher players a variety of new options, including Skills, Abilities, and gang-specific terrain
- contains a comprehensive weapons reference chart for all weapons and wargear available to House Escher and their allies
- contains a D66 table of Escher Gang Tactics for use in Scenarios
- includes rules for hiring and using three brand-new Dramatis Personae characters in your games of Necromunda
This is an expansion to Necromunda – you'll need a copy of the Necromunda Rulebook or the Necromunda: Dark Uprising Rulebook to use the contents of this book.