Players command Army facing off in WWII battles
- Each battle scenario mimics the historical terrain, troop placements and objectives of each army. Deploying forces through a variety of Command cards, the smart commander uses the unique skills of his units - infantry, paratroopers, tanks, artillery, commandos and resistance fighters - to its greatest strength.
- Easy to learn and fast-paced, Memoir '44 requires strategic card play, timely dice rolling and an aggressive, yet flexible battle plan to achieve victory!
1 Double-sided Battlefield Board Map
144 Axis and Allies Army Pieces
44 Terrain Tiles
60 Command Cards
9 Summary Cards
8 Battle Dice
2 Card Holders
1 Rules & Scenario Booklet
17 Unique Historical Scenarios
- Designed to commemorate the efforts and sacrifices of the men & women of the Second World War
- Our fondest hope is that it will make you want to transmit this unique historical heritage onto younger generations.
- 2004 International Gamers Award for General Strategy, 2-Player category
- The Wargamer 2004 Award for Excellence.
- 2005 Game of the Year in Norway
-Best 2-player game on Board Game Ratings website