Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team - Moroch
On the world of Moroch, Imperial forces make desperate preparations to withstand the coming of heretic invaders. The frontier world is being braced as part of vast defensive strategies in an attempt to hold the Nachmund Gauntlet – a solitary route through the madness of the Great Rift. Yet the taint of Chaos is already upon Moroch, and it runs deep – traitors amongst the Imperial forces' ranks rise to strike from within. Few can be spared from the preparations for the looming war to hunt down these heretic cells, and now all that stands between the Militarum Traitoris warbands of Blooded and their total victory is an elite Phobos Strike Team of deadly Space Marines.
Kill Team: Moroch is the third full expansion box for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, the ultimate sci-fi skirmish game. It includes miniatures for two complete new kill teams, the covert Adeptus Astartes Phobos Strike Team, and the heretical traitor guardsmen of the Blooded – as well as transfers, a double-sided game board, a full set of terrain, and a new rule manual featuring missions, background material, and full rosters for both the two Kill Teams and Moroch itself.
In this box you'll find:
1x 96 page Kill Team: Moroch Rules manual: take the fight to the corrupted world of Moroch, a key defensive point in the Nachmund Gauntlet, with background material for this stronghold world and the forces that clash over it. This manual also includes new rules, datacards, and background tables for the Phobo Strike Team and Blooded kill teams, as well as additional killzone rules and Shadow Operations missions set on this war-torn planet.
23x Citadel miniatures: Two full kill teams, including miniatures available for the first time in this box, each featuring a wide array of customisation and alternate assembly options. Extra components allow for deep personalisation of your kill team, and many models can be assembled as multiple different kinds of operative.
Phobos Strike Team:
- 10 Primaris Space Marines which can be built as Infiltrators or Incursors, with an extra sprue of upgrades and a mine marker – customise your kill team to complete your mission
- Extra components to build specialists like the Commsman, Helix Adept, Saboteur, Voxbreaker, Marksman, Minelayer, and Veteran
- Full transfer sheet with over 270 markings and emblems
Blooded Kill Team:
- 12 Blooded warriors to tear down the rotting edifice of the Imperium. 10 of these miniatures are available for the first time in this boxed set, and are accompanied by a Traitor Enforcer and a Traitor Ogryn, previously found in Blackstone Fortress: Traitor Command
- Includes components to build specialists like the Brimstone Grenadier, Butcher, Trench Sweeper, Flenser, Corpseman, Sharpshooter, and more
8x Fronteris terrain pieces: Recreate the rugged, mass-produced fortifications of Moroch on your tabletop. This assemblage of modular terrain pieces can be configured in any number of ways to create a varied killzone for your kill teams to sneak around and clash over, and is fully compatible with a wide range of other terrain kits. It includes:
- 1x Landing Pad
- 1x Vox-Antenna
- 1x Auspex Shrine
- 1x STC Hab-Bunker
- 1x Stockades with Doors
- 3x Stockades
1x Double-sided Fronteris game board: Battle over the war-torn outposts of Moroch on this double-sided 30" x 22" folding cardboard game board.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
You'll need a copy of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Core Book to make full use of this supplement.